Hi! I hope you're completely in love with the items I've sent you, but if something's wrong, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll do my best to sort it for you. Here's a few guidelines and FAQs below:
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please return the item to me in its original unused condition within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items should be unused, undamaged by the customer and must be returned in suitable packaging with any enclosed documentation. I will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, I can also exchange the item.
- Please note: Custom or dedicated/personalised items are non-refundable.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are returned within 14 days of delivery, unless I have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches me. Therefore for your own protection I recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item is your responsibility. Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- Please also note we will refund an item if it is faulty, after a thorough check of the item. Please allow 7 working days for a refund to be processed.
- If an item has not arrived 'on time' please allow me time to chase this with Royal Mail. Royal Mail currently requests ............. days until an item can be declared as lost in the post, so I cannot claim a refund from them until that time. I really appreciate your patience!
Terms & Conditions
2. Our Service.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
5. Registration and Password. You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct.
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Third Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights.
We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
12. Notification of Copyright Infringement.
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following address:
13. Applicable Law.
14. Miscellaneous Information.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now.
- All work/products retain copyright to Emmeline Pidgen.
- No reproduction of items or commercial re-sale allowed without explicit permission from the artist.
- For any queries over items please contact Emmeline directly at email@example.com
- Emmeline can not be held responsible for items lost or damaged in the post.
I am completely committed to protecting the privacy of my site visitors and customers. Therefore I will not disclose information about my customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you.
Your Consent is important to metoo. Therefore I will never sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or any other personal information to any third party without your consent.
Communication & Marketing
If you have made a purchase from my store (thank you!) I may occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail if you opt-in to receive email marketing communications from me. You can opt-out at any time.
I may record statistics about the number of visitors to this Website or number of purchases made for improvement purposes. This is to help it improve the services to my customers and ultimately provide the most appropriate products.
Protecting your security
I may use personal information provided by you in order to fulfill necessary anti-fraud checks. This information may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm identity for security purposes.
Third party websites
My site may contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and I do not accept any liability for these policies.
I am committed to protecting your privacy. All personal information collected through this website will be held securely in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998 as closely as possible. for any further queries or comments please contact Emmeline.